TODAY’s PLANNED 6
TODAY’s DONE 6
- modularization modal button controller with on click methods for submit, void, stop and callbacks to main view to change labels 4 => 5
- modularization summary controller to control statistics display with update-summary and format-metrics 2 => 1
TODAY’s NOT DONE
- I was taking a convolute path when I saw a state machine in the modal button controller. That’s BDUF and not the simplest thing.
- Forced to abort current pomodoro and session for external problems.
- Forcing brain relaxing activities during the break. No more mails/rss, plus standup from chair.
- Going easy on long break to avoid brain draining.
blog comments powered by
97|@modalcontroller creating necessary action behavior when pressing the button with different states|2009-03-23 16:55:58 -0500
98|@modalcontroller I think I'm done with the controller, now need to install it into the main view.|2009-03-23 17:26:26 -0500
99|@modalcontroller going through all the failing tests and organizing the test suite after the new test classes were added|2009-03-23 17:57:18 -0500
100|@modalcontroller wasted some time for a stupid error (action instead of on-action)|2009-03-23 18:29:28 -0500
101|@modalcontroller I fixed all tests, now I want to try a run before the refactoring that changes names and move models/controllers|2009-03-23 19:01:14 -0500
102|@modularization it's almost working as before. I should be able to make it work 100% with just a couple of tweaks|2009-03-23 19:32:25 -0500