TODAY’s PLANNED 9
- modularization manual acceptance UI plus fixing button actions plus add test coverage 4 => 4
- modularization move models to models and controllers to controllers plus renaming 2 => 2
TODAY’s NOT DONE
- I was able to close with the main refactoring operations like extracting controllers and fix the test suite
- I started manual acceptance of the new GUI and there are button actions to fix
- Today: keep going with the manual acceptance until everything works and create test to cover the fix, commit a working app.
- Final refactoring: rename countdown field, move pomodoro to models, delete useless old wrapper UI classes and commit again
- Everything should be ready for the next session to start working again on charts.
- Be careful with breaks and longer breaks
- Had session abort 2 hours before expected. Nothing I can do about it right now.
- I was good with estimates to close the refactoring
- I was strict with 5 mins break: did nothing.
- Several quick IM message exchange
- Abort session
blog comments powered by
|@modularization fixed void click with a sender argument, now fixing submit click and writing tests
|2009-03-24 08:03:15 -0500
|@modularization realized I was not saving the pomo on submit fixed
|2009-03-24 08:35:10 -0500
|@modularization cosmetic changes to summary position plus tried borderless
|2009-03-24 09:06:44 -0500
|@modularization committed, plus some other small fixes like removing the application class that was almost useless
|2009-03-24 09:38:46 -0500
|@modularization renamed and moved the countdown field into timer controller
|2009-03-24 11:20:35:43 -0500
|@modularization moved controllers and models to specific folders, fixed slow tests by mocking main view
|2009-03-24 11:58:18:26 -0500