TODAY’s PLANNED 5
TODAY’s DONE 6
- \@planning planned the plan 1 => 1
- \@charts need to tweak the HTML produced 1 => 3
- \@charts The chart-controller is called by the view to obtain the chart url or reload/close operations and the alike 2 => 1
- \@build commit, test, build automation just a bit 1 => 1
TODAY’s NOT DONE
- \@charts The chart-controller is called by the view to obtain the chart url or reload/close operations and the alike 2 => 1 (Missing: reload button should reload and open report from the main view should always work)
- \@marketing \@website better screenshot for the website, release 0.2 1
- Was almost done with chart processing last session
- Today closing summary chart basics and probably there will be some tweaking next days
- Couldn’t break very well today, feel the pressure of the incoming presentations and the fact that I don’t know how much time I have available per day these days
blog comments powered by
2009-03-31 14:34:18 -0500
\@charts implemented process method for template but test failing.
2009-03-31 15:05:28 -0500
\@charts I was missing the template in the right place and the main view now needs to start the chart view using the controller
2009-03-31 15:36:31 -0500
\@charts having troubles with the html. CSS seems to be gone.
2009-03-31 16:07:59 -0500
\@charts found the bug right at the end. The css file was not in the tmp directory
2009-03-31 16:41:04 -0500
\@charts fixed UI and main commit. Several other details remain, reload button and reopening view.
2009-03-31 17:13:20 -0500