SESSION PLANNED 8
SESSION DONE 8
- \@planning 1 => 1
- \@pomodori \@tiny need to go through the gh-pages process once again because I lost connection with real site 1 => 0
- \@pomodori \@yestpomo spike scrollable grid-table views 2 => 2
- \@pomodori \@yestpomo history view with grid table view showing list of pomodoros 4 => 4
- \@pomospective 1
SESSION NOT DONE
- Yesterday I did some UI work to compact the view and some design for the yestpomo story
- Today I’d like to close the full yesterday’s pomo story
- Today: strictly observe breaks(!) Next email check during long break. Full stop!
- I can do better for my 4 pomos longer breaks. Do I really really have to read the email? Should I start scheduling a working pomo for that instead? The reason is: reading emails/tweets is brain consuming.
- I thought allocating only 8 when I see a potential of 11-12 was not enough. But I had my 2 longer breaks (12-2) plus sometimes I don’t stop right away after the 25 mins and I do another 5 (12-2-1) and I started allocating for the pomospective (12-2-1-1)
- So if you see a potential of 12 allocate a (-3) 9. If you see a 16 (a full day) allocate for a 12 (-4).
- I underestimated the lenght of the history story. So today I’m not done. The problem is that I need to spend more time than expected for things like the table view to understand how the work.
- Next time, for a full story, allocate more than the impression of what needs to be done.
blog comments powered by
177|\@planning|2009-04-16 07:32:31 -0500
178|\@pomodori \@yestpomo spiking on table view got the whole picture, understanding details.|2009-04-16 08:03:44 -0500
179|\@pomodori \@yestpomo learned about the complicated problem of resizeable cells in a table view|2009-04-16 08:36:33 -0500
180|\@pomodori \@yestpomo created history view. Was thinking about poor man line soft wrapping.|2009-04-16 09:07:22 -0500
181|\@pomodori \@yestpomo evaluating effort for soft-wrapping on 3 lines of text|2009-04-16 10:04:14 -0500
182|\@pomodori \@yestpomo written a method for softwrapping to a given lenght|2009-04-16 10:35:12 -0500
183|\@pomodori \@yestpomo created hashify for pomodoro|2009-04-16 11:06:00 -0500
184|\@pomodori \@yestpomo added the table view and the main window to the history view|2009-04-16 11:37:57 -0500